Thursday, 22 December 2016

Sing The Top Songs in 2016

 
 
Sing the top songs for 2016 thanks to Sunfly Karaoke available on CD+G, DVD and Download.

  1    24K Magic  - Bruno Mars

  2    Can't Stop The Feeling  - Justin Timberlake

  3    I Don't Wanna Live Forever  - ZAYN, Taylor Swift

  4    Just Like Fire  - Pink

  5    This Is What You Came For  - Calvin Harris, Rihanna

  6    Sound Of Silence  - Dami I'm

  7    Into You  - Ariana Grande

  8    Body Say  - Demi Lovato

  9    In My Blood  - The Veronicas

  10    Cold Water  - Major Lazer, Justin Bieber, MO

  11    Closer  - The Chainsmokers, Halsey

  12    Cheap Thrills  - Sia

  13    Shout Out To My Ex  - Little Mix

  14    Starving  - Hailee Steinfeld, Grey, Zedd

  15    We Don't Talk Anymore  - Charlie Puth, Selena Gomez

  16    Send My Love (To Your New Lover)  - Adele

  17    I Took A Pill In Ibiza (SeeB Remix)  - Mike Posner

  18    It's Gotta Be You  - Isaiah Firebrace, X Factor Australia Winner 2016
 
www.khe.com.au/kool (for the CD+G Disc Series)

www.picknmix.com.au/kool (for the Download Series)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment